Online music streaming provider Spotify has announced a native application for Linux operating systems. This is the first time Spotify has released a Linux client, although some users have previously reported being able to install the Windows application using the Wine emulation environment.
Stories by Richard Plant
Popular video sharing site YouTube was inaccessible to users this morning, displaying an 'Http/1.1 Service Unavailable' warning instead of the site's front page. Mirror sites, such as www.youtube.co.uk and www.youtube.com.au, were also closed for business.
Google has scrubbed plans to fully integrate its Chrome web browser with Microsoft's new Windows 7 operating system.
- Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud Organisation VIC
- Network Architect NSW
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane) WA
- Test Manager VIC
- Senior Systems Engineer WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer QLD
- Security/ Penetration Test Analyst QLD
- Senior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) ACT
- .net Developer NSW