Smartphone vendor High Tech Computer (HTC) will acquire graphics chip maker S3 Graphics for US$300 million, strengthening its patent portfolio in the process.
Stories by Alan Patterson
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. is vying with Intel to become the first company to sell three-dimensional chips that boost the density of transistors in a single semiconductor by up to 1000 times.
Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), one of the world's largest R&D organizations, has developed e-paper technology which it expects to be used mainly as easily updated signage and posters in shops and other public areas.
- Java Lead VIC
- Virtualisation Network Engineer VIC
- Axway Developer NSW
- Network Data Engineer NSW
- Engineer Control Systems Specialist SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Customer Support Officer SA
- Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist QLD