Smartphone vendor High Tech Computer (HTC) will acquire graphics chip maker S3 Graphics for US$300 million, strengthening its patent portfolio in the process.
Stories by Alan Patterson
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. is vying with Intel to become the first company to sell three-dimensional chips that boost the density of transistors in a single semiconductor by up to 1000 times.
Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), one of the world's largest R&D organizations, has developed e-paper technology which it expects to be used mainly as easily updated signage and posters in shops and other public areas.
- Office Administration - Telco VIC
- Technical Writer NSW
- Principal Java Developer QLD
- Network Architect NSW
- NV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde area NSW
- Solutions Architect ACT
- Desktop Support Officer SA
- Application Security Specialist - healthy daily rate! Other
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Underground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or Adelaide WA