See how Microsoft's popular applications are changing along with the Windows OS
Stories by Helen Bradley
This is a heady time for Microsoft as it rolls out an ambitious OS and polishes off its productivity suite, billed as "the new Office."
Tables are a Word tool that everyone needs to use at some point to organize otherwise unruly text and numbers. From timetables to rosters to invoices to calendars, all kinds of projects are based on tables.
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets hold more than a million rows of data and automate number crunching, but they can do so much more. Excel's simple interface lends itself to uses well beyond those that its designers ever imagined.
- Systems Engineer WA
- Junior Java Developers VIC
- Solution Designer NSW
- JAVA Developer SA
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Java Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Teradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Full Stack Developer/Senior Analyst QLD