IT manager pilot fish is also a clinical psychologist, and he's worked out a way to piece together an electronic clinical records system for this large mental health center. Then his boss discovers the project.
Stories by Sharky
IT pilot fish goes to work at a large retailer's distribution center, where the policy is that passwords must be changed every 90 days -- which turns out to have unexpected consequences.
IT pilot fish is helping his aunt fix her PC because, well, that's where family members get their tech support, right? But this time, she suggests getting help -- from "the smart people."
This retired pilot fish notices that nothing has shown up in his email in-box in almost 12 hours, which almost never happens. And when he tries his broadband provider's web mail access, he's got another problem.
This consultant pilot fish is called in by a new client -- a banquet hall -- to troubleshoot the wireless network after a lighting storm.
It's summer, the time of year at this large wholesale plant nursery when business is slow and supervisors decide to spiff up their work areas, reports an IT pilot fish there.
- Junior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane) WA
- Desktop Engineer - MULTIPLE ROLES QLD
- Analyst Programmer / Developer NSW
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Solution Architect - Security/Digital VIC
- Full Stack Developer - ASP.NET VIC
- Product Support Manager VIC
- Mid-level SAP Architect QLD
- Technical/ Architecture Java Lead VIC
- Network Engineer ACT