In a recent newsletter we introduced the concept of Application Delivery 2.0, a major component of which is virtualization. This is the fourth in a series of newsletters that discusses how we think that virtualization will dramatically shape 2010 and beyond. This newsletter and the subsequent newsletter will focus on the challenges associated with implementing virtualized desktops.
Stories by , Jim Metzler Steve Taylor
In the last couple of newsletters we discussed some of the long-standing concepts that underlie cloud computing. We also discussed a few somewhat newer concepts, such as the dynamic movement of virtual machines (VM). In this newsletter we will discuss how the concept of dynamically moving VMs is causing us to lose sleep.
- Network Engineer ACT
- Intel Active Directory Specialist NSW
- Senior DevOps Lead VIC
- Software Engineer SA
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Integration Specialist NSW
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC
- Test Analyst QLD
- Applications Development Delivery Lead VIC
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC