Recent media reports have recently highlighted how much damage has been caused to Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
Stories by Zafar Anjum
Telecom company Tata Communications has announced record growth for business volumes despite the recession and continued investments in global infrastructure, services and emerging market initiatives.
Networking company Extreme Networks has come out with a plan to help enterprises migrate their data centres from a physical network, to a virtual network to location-independent cloud networks.
The Asia Pacific is one of the regions experiencing strong growth from managed telepresence services over the next five years, according to Ovum, an analyst and consulting company.
Scientists at the US space agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) have discovered water molecules in the polar regions of the moon.
Telecom company Ericsson has said that its fibre technology is connecting homes in India for the first time to a breadth of high-end data, TV and communications services.
Businesses could be at risk of both physical and logical security breaches over the festive season and must take preventative action, warned Richard Moss, general manager, business continuity, security and governance practice, Asia Pacific, BT.
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC
- Storage & Data Protection Team Lead ACT
- Solution / Enterprise Architect WA
- Senior PHP Developer / Team Lead NSW
- Analyst/Programmer- Automation NSW
- Senior Analyst Programmer C++ NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD