Navigating an app store can be tricky, with vague descriptions, dubious user reviews, and sometimes buggy apps. We searched for the best apps available.
Stories by Armando Rodriguez and Ginny Mies
Mark our words: 2011 is the year for Android gaming. Two years ago, the iPhone was effectively the only phone that supported serious gaming -- unless you consider Brickbreaker on the BlackBerry to be the ultimate gaming experience. Last spring, Google proved that it was serious about gaming when it hired games industry veteran Mark DeLoura to act as its "Developer Advocate" for games. But gaming developers seemed a bit hesitant to climb on board with the platform. When we surveyed the games available in the Android Market, we found a lot of sad rip-offs of popular iPhone games, plagued by shoddy graphics and buggy game play. There wasn't even a games section in the Market!
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Lead Pega Systems Architect ACT
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Senior AngularJS Developer NSW
- Network Architect ACT
- .Net / AngularJS Developer VIC
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) Other