Toying with TechWorld tag RSS feeds
The TechWorld dev team has added RSS feeds for all tags on the site. A “tag” is simply a quick way to classify and article in addition to the formal section-category structure.
Example TechWorld tags are: Cloud computing, firefox, malware, Microsoft, Linux, etc. You get the idea.
The really cool thing with tags is they can be used to watch a topic for a new article via your favourite RSS reader.
In any TechWorld article, scroll down to below the comment submission form and look for the RSS icon. These icons are links to the tags' RSS feeds.
If you click on one with Firefox you'll be asked to add the feed to your browser's “live bookmarks”.
So if you're interested in Windows Mobile, add that tag's RSS feed to your browser or feed reader. The URL format is like:
Where “tagname” the name of the actual tag. Real examples are:
For a list of all the articles as a regular Web page, simply use the same URL, but remove the "/rss" part.
Have a play with tag RSS feeds and let us know what you think.
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now