Application Developer - FileNet
- Full time 12 month contract
- Brisbane based
- High level Java skills required
Be a part of a world leading digital transformation, providing FileNet expertise in a large-scale application implementation.
Join a global technology and innovation company on their latest integration program.
As the Application Developer you will participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyse business and project requirements.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Participating in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Agile Methodology in all planning steps.
- Adhering to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Documenting the detailed solution specifications, translate technical requirements into configured/programmed modules and develop/enhance solutions and supporting scripts/code.
- Preparing deployment packages for migration.
- Working with Business analysts and clients to perform bulk content imports, exports, updates, and deletes.
It is expected that you possess:
- Strong experience in FileNet development, integration and enhancement
- Proven ability to work in and Agile environment
- A background in banking or insurance
Reference Number: 200164593_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below