- Permanent role based in Brisbane CBD
- Do you have extensive Enterprise Architecture experience?
- Do you have a strong background working in Financial Services?
Enterprise Architecture, Stakeholder Engagement, Portfolio Management and Architecture Governance, your chance to make a difference!
Make a positive difference to the way this organisation invests in and leverages information and systems. Enterprise Architecture, Stakeholder Engagement, Portfolio Management and Architecture Governance.
About the Role
This role will work with a team of peer Enterprise Architects to create and maintain a group wide Enterprise IT Strategy. The purpose of this position is to make a positive different to the way the organisation views, utilises and invests in Information Technology. This role will require the successful candidate to work in a fluid environment to understand and achieve the overarching business strategies and objectives.
- Develop strategies and architectures to guide the implementation of large system development & deployment;
- Develop the program architecture roadmap and the transition architecture along the program journey;
- Lead the development of Business and Information Architectures;
- Develop capability models and for the existing solution with the aim performing a gap analysis;
- Lead the development of an Enterprise Data Model for the domain to support integration opportunities;
- Provide expert advice to stakeholders, identify opportunities, and make recommendations on architectural direction of an enterprise technical solution;
- Work closely with the Architecture and Information Management/Security groups to ensure alignment / contribution to the overall Enterprise Architecture for the Department;
- Work with IT architects, security specialists, support teams, integrators, and other technical staff to assist in management of, and integration with, solutions / platforms being implemented
- A flexible, pragmatic, team oriented, customer focused approach
- High level of verbal communication and documentation skills
- A tertiary degree in IT or related discipline or acceptable industry experience
- Certification or membership within a recognised Architecture Framework (Zachman, TOGAF, IAF)
- Certification or membership within a recognised IT Governance Framework (COBIT)
- Experience with strategic and operational planning frameworks and portfolio planning
- Development and presentation of Architectural Strategies and Business Unit IT Plans to Group Executive level stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise modelling tools
- Extensive experience in technology integration architectures
- Development and successful implementation of EIM solutions in Financial Services Industry
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations
This organisation is a leader in Financial Services and pride themselves on providing ongoing career development opportunities. A business that is continuously adapting, and delivering in a highly competitive market. You will have access to discounted financial products, salary packaging options, discounts for health insurance and gym memberships!To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200164839.
Reference Number: 200164839_2
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck