Solutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial Services
- Permanent OR Contract opportunities available
- Financial Services Industry
- Solutions Architect Digital Technologies
Accountable and responsible for Architecture, Digital Design and Delivery of proposed IT solutions as part of my clients target technology roadmaps.
As a Solutions Architect you will be accountable and responsible for the Architecture, Digital Design and Delivery of proposed IT solutions as part of my clients target technology roadmaps. The role will work in conjunction with stakeholders, internal technology functions and external service providers to design scalable and robust business applications and services which align to industry best practices and promote return on investment.
- Consult to define high level requirements qualify feasibility , technology options and recommend an approach
- Design technical architecture of the solution, define design patterns and integration components and validate to align with IT strategy and technology road maps
- Work collaboratively with Stakeholders , technology functions and Service Providers to design scalable robust technology solutions
- Review internal technical teams and service providers deliverables for compliance with architecture standards and guidelines
- Management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in business systems, IT or a related discipline
- Proven solution architecture expertise gained within the financial service sector
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS technology stack and frameworks
- Certification or membership within a recognised Architecture Framework (Zachman, TOGAF, IAF)
- Certification or membership within a recognised IT Governance Framework (COBIT)
- Experience with strategic and operational planning frameworks and portfolio planning
- Development and presentation of Architectural Strategies and Business Unit IT Plans to Group Executive level stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise modelling tools
- Extensive experience in technology integration architectures
- Development and successful implementation of EIM solutions in Financial Services Industry
- Familiar with EAI and integration platforms i.e. Mulesoft / Tibco or similar
- Proven experience working with and leading multiple software vendors and service providers to design, deliver and support hosted systems - CMS / CRM
- Strong appreciation of digital and cloud based technologies
- Excellent strategic thinking with commercial acumen, stakeholder engagement and relationship skills and communication skills
- Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
This organisation is a leader in Financial Services and pride themselves on providing ongoing career development opportunities. A business that is continuously adapting, and delivering in a highly competitive market. You will have access to discounted financial products, salary packaging options, discounts for health insurance and gym memberships!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200164839.
Reference Number: 200164839_3
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck