IT End to End UX Designer.
- Melbourne CBD Location..
- Large Program of Work..
- Long term Contract opportunity..
Melbourne CBD Location - Large Program of Work - Long term Contract opportunity..
My client being a very large National organisation, due to further grown within an ongoing Program of work.
This position is a long term contract opportunity being Monday to Friday only and based in the Melbourne CBD working within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, my client is looking for the successful person to ideally have and be able to:
• Champion UX and Design approaches with organisational stakeholders;
• Collaboratively establish and refine user-centred UX approaches, standards and capabilities to support the creation and management of digital services;
• Provice support to UX and Design professionals engaged on digital service projects;
• Develop, lead and review UX research and delivery plans for a number of digital services projects;
• Conduct stakeholder research and reviews;
• Engage Service and Product Owners in active change management;
• Develop service and organisational change requirements;
• Design end to end sustainable and evolving digital services (products, people, processes) and design the digital products underpinning those services;
• Conduct user research, design and testing utilising a variety of approaches including contextual inquiry, participatory design, prototyping and wire-framing;
• Provide guidance and support to Service and Product Owners;
• Work collaboratively with various team members and stakeholders;
• Work within lean (e.g. minimum viable product) and agile (e.g. Scrum) service and product development contexts, and;
• Conduct development and review of UX and Design artefacts.
If your looking for a new position to further your career and the above information looks quite intriguing then please do send your resume in WORD FORMAT clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 8680 4353.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Katrina Thorburn on 03 86804353. Please quote our job reference number: 200166511.
Reference Number: 200166511_1
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below