Developer / Junior Solution Designer
- Experience designing solutions such as web portals, mobile apps
- Do you have strong Financial Services experience
- Multiple roles available!
Experienced Developer/Junior Solution Designer who is passionate about designing solutions such as web portals, mobile apps and customer applications
Are you an experienced Developer / Junior Solution Designer who is passionate about designing solutions such as web portals, mobile apps and customer applications to facilitate secure transactions?
To be successful in this role you will have experience designing solutions such as web portals, mobile apps and customer applications to facilitate secure transactions. You will be an accomplished developer with a passion for designing robust, secure and enhanced solutions to deliver tomorrows banking today.
Strong Financial Services experience designing and integrating myriad of custom and COTS applications for everything from internet and mobile banking to ATMs, from payment processing to risk calculators.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate your experience in:
- A track record of delivering innovative solutions in a dynamic environment and adapting and learning new technologies.
- An appreciation of key business drivers, and an understanding of the impact of IT on the business.
- The ability to self-manage across a number of tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of business applications.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across Business, IT, Risk, Finance and Legal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with APIs including Security methods and controls, lifecycle management, API frameworks and API gateways you will be able to hit the ground running:
- Experience working with federated identity solutions; RealMe, directory services, LDAP, SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connect;
- Experience in delivering technical artefacts such as; Solution Architecture Documents, API specifications, design documents, Visio diagrams, and technical component presentations;
- Exposure to ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenDJ and OpenIG.
- Strong experience using API's
- Strong experience integrating COTS applications within the financial services industry
- Strong experience with Database and SQL (MySQL, Oracle or Sybase), Integration (REST, SOAP, JMS and Webmethods)
- Experience in designing digital and mobile applications
- Ideally experience in Datastage, Salesforce, Unix operating systems, Business Process Management Software (e.g. Pega) and Integration Platforms (e.g. RedHat Fuse)
- Experience working in an agile and waterfall environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michelle Otanes on 07 33395628. Please quote our job reference number: 200164839.
Reference Number: 200164839_5
Contact Details: Michelle Otanes
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Michelle Otanes
Contact Phone: Michelle Otanes