Perl Developer l Port Macquarie or Queanbeyan
- 12 month rolling contract
- Large Utility Company based in either Port Macquarie or Queanbeyan
- LAFHA can be claimed by candidates who temporarily relocate
Looking for solid Perl Developer to join a large utility organisation for 12 month rolling contract based in either Port Macquarie or Queanbeyan.
A National Utility Company is currently seeking for an experienced Perl Developer to join their team for 12 month rolling contract based in either Port Macquarie or Queanbeyan.
LAFHA can be claimed by candidates who temporarily relocate to either of above locations whilst keeping a property where they have relocated from (Candidates who are originally based in Port Macquarie or Queanbeyan or who permanently relocate are not eligible for LAFHA)
- Design and develop applications to support integration in secure systems
- Support ongoing knowledge management by documenting deliverables
- Support end to end testing of complex integrated environment
- Provide automated solutions to version management, DR readiness and application deployment
- 3 years recent software development experience in Linux environments
- Proven experience with C++, Java, NodeJs, Perl, Phyton
- Experience with database technologies such Cassandra, Oracle, MongoDB
- Have worked with integration and deployment tools such as JIRA/OpenStack/Docker/Ansible
- Experience with Linux administration and native software development tool
- Experienced in automating functional/modular test cases and stress and volume testing
- Experience in modperl, Apache and CVS or similar code control system is highly desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200166667.
Reference Number: 200166667_2
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar