Our client is seeking to engage a highly skilled Technical Writer to work on the Australian Apprenticeship System, which provides support and incentives for skills based training.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
be part of a small team, require excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent judgement, great attention to detail and have the ability to priorities tasks within a dynamic work environment and have stakeholder management skills.
To be successful you:
- Don't require a strong background in IT, however you will have an aptitude for learnin.
- Some experience with policy development
- Planning, delivering and facilitating stakeholder workshops and activities
- Working closely and collaborating with program counterparts to understand business processes to communicate this information to stakeholders
- Developing training and support material including plans, technical artefacts
- Compiling governance papers and providing secretariat support for high level committees and working groups
- Preparing briefs and support documents such as Ministerial and Senate Estimates briefings
- Managing stakeholder communications through a central mailbox
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn