Test Analyst - Oracle CC&B
- 3+ months
- Experience in Billing projects - Oracle CC&B; - MUST HAVE
- Immediate start
3+ month contract to work on a large upgrade of Oracle Customer Care & Billing system. CBD location
My client, a global powerhouse has multiple opportunities within the Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) space. They are looking for solid Test Analysts to commence on a 3 months contract with likely extensions.
They are implementing a new and improved Oracle billing systems and moving away from a legacy system.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Production of detailed test cases (plans) from previously documented requirements and standards / technical design documents or detailed issue descriptions
- Liaise with CCB designers to ensure completeness of tests to be executed against design documentation
- Estimate effort of work for given testing tasks
- Responsible for confirming usability and consistent look and feel of the solutions developed
- Develop and enter test data structures which can be repeatedly used in conjunction with test plans
- Document results of the test conducted and to provide 1st level analysis of problems encountered
- Formulating hypotheses and testing conclusions to recommend appropriate solutions
- Providing provision of timely status reports to the Project Manager
- Motivating, leading and developing staff whilst staying in line with the project plans
- Communication within the project team.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle CC&B testing
- Strong understanding of Testing Life-cycle
- Experience on a large transformation project
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement
- Experienced in the Utilities or Telco industry
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166867.
Reference Number: 200166867_1
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220