Digital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month Contract
Well known business with strong Digital Presence and an Instantly recognisable brand are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and take full responsibility for driving and delivering high quality content to their large audience / customer base. This is an initial 6 month contract but there is high possibility of extension.
You will be required to drive improved campaign performance, Deliver effective campaigns with strong cut through across all media channels and customer touch points including direct customer communications, digital advertising and content (web, mobile, social), channel communications (collateral, point of sale), sponsorships and other channels where relevant , Continually strive for improvements in campaign effectiveness, find new and innovative ways to effectively engage customers and Foster strong relationships with agency partners in an effective and collaborative way to build towards a relationship partnerships
Your key day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process from planning, campaign design, briefings - agencies, data, channel teams, through to full through the line, execution, approval process, up to post campaign measurement and reporting.
- Drive improved campaign performance by supporting a true test and learn approach, using campaign results to continually optimise across all channels and campaigns.
- Perform comprehensive and regular analytics across all channels to measure performance and optimise campaigns.
- Assist to build brand awareness and engagement,
- Work with the broader Marketing team and external agencies to develop creative strategy and high quality channel execution.
- Build and deliver effective campaigns with strong cut through across all media channels and customer touch points, on time, to budget and to a high quality.
- Management of the end-to-end data campaign process with the data and insights team, including campaign design, data and insights briefing, ongoing campaign performance reporting and forecasting, and ensuring achievement and ongoing optimisation of campaign metrics and ROI.
- Continually developing insights to understand the behaviour (current and predicted) of the customer bases
- Build and develop strong and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholders relationship will be required with customer marketing, customer insights, and product and communication teams.
- Attend key marketing forums and meetings as required.
- Ensure strong working relationship with agencies that enables projects/campaigns to be delivered in a way that meets or surpasses expectations.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Marketing Experience with a focus on Digital Marketing or ecommerce
- Experience in a content led environment
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- Experience of end-to-end campaign management across multiple channels
- Experience engaging with a large audience / customer base
- Strong stakeholder management, and interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Proven Digital skills - familiarity with key digital publishing and analytics tools for various digital mediums e.g. Email, Web, App
- Proven Data skills - familiarity with key data management systems that drive customer campaigns.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now