Our client, a multinational company, has an opening for an experienced Integration Engineer to join on a critical project delivery phase of their federal government client. As an Integration Engineer, you will be required to:
- Manage the delivery of the monitoring and control solution components into the various lab environments
- Facilitate integration of the M&C solution in both the laboratory and production environments
- 'Translate' relevant design documents into test environment designs (and maintain alignment through the test lifecycle)
- Collation of input and creation of environment specifications
- Verify test environment requirements with the Test Manager
The successful client must have:
- Engineering (Electrical/Telecommunications/Computer) or Computing Science Degree qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Integration Engineer and a further 5 years in a general Telco environment.
- Working experience of (hands on technical and operational delivery) either two or more components of:
- Alarm Mgmt (e.g. IBM Tivoli, HP TeMIP)
- Performance Mgmt (e.g. IBM TNPM, IBM TNPMW, InfoVista or MyComm)
- Provisioning Config Mgmt, Logical Inventory, CMDB (i.e. Comptel, Cramer, Oracle Metasolv, Telcordia Granite or IBM NCM)
- Trouble / Problem Mgmt (i.e. BMC Remedy or HP SM)
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1727
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance to the NV2 level.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now