Data Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term Contract
This well known Company is embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation. They promote an enviable and high performance culture and pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market.
Reporting to the BI Manager and working as an integral member of the Business Applications Solutions team, you will be responsible for the delivery, support and quality assurance of business application solutions that are robust, scalable, integrated and in line with business objectives. In addition, you will be a subject matter expert who builds effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all information provided to internal clients is consistent and accurate.
The key technical requirements are:
- Advanced T-SQL skills including the ability to write complex stored procedures and views
- Advanced Excel skills with a solid understanding of BI features such as Pivot Tables, Charts, Slicers and PowerPivot
- Data Modelling skills including the ability to create relevant Visio diagrams and Excel PowerPivot models
- Ability to create interactive using SQL Server Reporting Services
- A good understanding of cubes with the ability to use Excel to create reports off cubes
- A solid understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of SharePoint highly desirable
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services highly desirable
For a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elton Kelly
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now