Java / J2EE Developer
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- 6 Month Contract
- Security Clearance required
A prominent Government department is seeking a Java/J2EE developer to join their team of developers.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Java Developer to work within a well established Government department. The key attributes the applicants will bring along are:
A minimum of 4-5 years' industry experience as a developer with experience in Java, J2EE web services (SOAP/REST), data warehouse using Oracle products (with OBI preferred), agile development practices.
Tertiary qualifications in information technology/computer science are preferred.
Excellent problem solving skills, including how to identify complex computing problems, handle abstractions, prepare technical solution designs and validate solutions against requirements.
Technical and communication skills to present a clear, coherent exposition of ideas appropriate for the computing specialisation. Communicate effectively about complex computing activities by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions.
Excellent skills in achieving a well-engineered outcome in programming and systems development activities including: design, coding, testing, evaluating, integrating, deployment and documenting large and/or complex systems, components, or processes from supplied specifications, using agreed standards.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200167921.
Reference Number: 200167921_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now