Our local government client is actively seeking to engage a Security System Analyst to work with the business and project teams in performing security configuration and prepare functional specifications related to security concerns.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated experience of analysis of user requirements and identification of innovative, appropriate security configuration solutions for large complex systems.
- Analysis and documentation of requirements for complex security roles in ERP applications.
- At least 3 years' experience of business analysis from a security roles perspective within complex, business critical IT Projects.
- Desirable - experience in migration projects from SAP to commercial-off-the-shelf software.
- Desirable - experience in configuring application security in a commercial-off-the-shelf software system.
- Experience of Agile principles led business transformational change projects, projects involving large-scale data migration between IT applications.
Applications for this role close by 5:00 PM Tuesday, May 23 rd .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now