Technical Business Analyst
- CBD Location
- Exciting Security projects
- 6 month contract with likely extension
This Security Business Analyst will join a leading security team in one of Australia's largest Financial Services.
Security Business Analyst
This Security Business Analyst will join a pool of Security Business Analysts with skills in Identity Management, SIEM or Security Services.
If you have completed projects any of the following:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Cryptographic Key Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Work with stakeholders to capture and document system and infrastructure functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify system and infrastructure components requiring on-boarding to SIEM, based on understanding of system architecture and data flows
- Collect requirements, analyse and deliver improvements to assist with on-boarding of systems to SIEM
- Identify IT security threats and raise security risks
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of changes
- Provide support and participate in SIEM on-boarding testing activities
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements
- Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders and project team ensuring that both remain in agreement on solution scope
- Contributing to conversion of business needs into functional designs
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200168058.
Reference Number: 200168058_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below