- Exciting project
- 6 month role with likely extension
- Immediate start
This Solution Architect may be required to lead a team of Architects and to ensure the integrity and completeness of the total solution.
You will work within a single account liaising with the business unit management. This is a project-oriented role responsible for architecting complex solutions and solutions encompassing multiple competencies. The Solution Architect may lead a team of competency solution architects who bring specialist competency knowledge to the development of the overall solution for which the Solution Architect is responsible
- Technical Lead of the project to understand the needs/requirements/goals of the customer
- Development of business, system, component and detailed requirements
- Participate in client reviews and internal project reviews
- Early integration of technical skills within the project
- Creation and validation of estimates and operational models
- Technical risk management
- Estimating solution costs and deployment time frames
- Use Modelling Techniques
- Manage technical elements of project plan
- Develop Test Strategics and plans
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200168857.
Reference Number: 200168857_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below