4 X Gun Java Developers wanted
- Melbourne CBD location
- 4 Permanent positions
- Java, jQuery, wizard, Spring, Guice, ORM, Hibernate experience a must!
4 Permanent roles, large environment, Java, Web User Interface Design, OOD, S/w Debugging , apps dev exp
It's all about the Company:
This prestigious well respected company in the product development space is seeking 4 GUN end to end Java Developers to join their high performing team on a permanent basis!
If you enjoy working in a challenging, high traffic, complex web/application environment, this is "THE IDEAL" role for you!!!
Your responsibilities will cover and not be limited to:
- Design and develop guided workflow using Java/jQuery
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java
- Write well designed, readable, appendable, testable & efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications as per the OneSource guidelines
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Your prior experience/skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Java Software Development experience
- A solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: Dropwizard, Spring/ Guice, ORM/ Hibernate, SQL and regional databases
- Demonstrated understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java
- Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
- Solid understanding of software Requirements and the Software Development Process
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with modern web technologies desirable such as Angular or Vue
- Hands on knowledge and experience in building scalable, fail tolerant, distributed backend systems
- Environment automation experience using AWS and Ansible
- Experience with Nginx, MySQL, Redis and Splunk
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices
There are 4 permanent positions available in Melbourne CBD. Apply now by sending your CV in word format for immediate consideration!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200169424.
Reference Number: 200169424_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below