Collaboration tools Manager
- Docklands, close to great amenities
- Content Management / Document Management System
Seeking a dynamic professional who is driven by strategy and passionate about Project Tools for a well known Federal department
The Collaboration Tools Manager will be responsible for the strategy, design, support and maintenance of the tools required for the complex programme to produce and manage artefacts. The scope of tools includes project management, architecture, business analysis, development testing and procurement, but with a focus on generic team collaboration tools rather than domain-specific tools such as load testers or integrated development environments.
Required Knowledge & Capabilities:
- Ability to create a programme-wide tools strategy
- Ability to define tools needs, identify solutions, evaluate and implement tools
- Broad knowledge of collaboration and project tools
- Understanding of how IT project roles operate and their needs including roles such as architects, PMs, BAs, testers
- Experience with tools such as; content management systems, document management systems, Kanban systems, online project management systems, task managers, work social media systems ,modeling tools, process tools.
- Ability to develop and maintain ongoing engagement with programme team members to achieve effective implementation and ongoing use of the tools.
Requirements and traceability management
Knowledge of IT architecture and process modelling tools
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170254.
Reference Number: 200170254_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below