NV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde area
- Global IT Services & Outsourcing company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Must have NV1 Government Security Clearance to be considered
Mid-Level Software Engineer with NV1 Clearance needed to join global IT Services org. working on critical Defence client projects in Nth Ryde area.
This IT Services and Outsourcing company in the North Ryde area requires the expertise of an experienced Mid-Level Software Engineer with active NV1 Clearance.
This person MUST HAVE NV1 Security Clearance to be considered suitable for this position.
The position will be responsible for performing software detailed design, implementation and integration tasks within the context of an existing system of software and hardware components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse software requirements and produce software design deliverables;
- Develop a high-level design of a software component;
- Develop a detailed design of each software component, describing the software units to be built;
- Define external interfaces of each software unit; and
- Establish consistency and traceability between the detailed design, the requirements and architectural design.
- Establish consistency and traceability between software units and design;
- Define test criteria for all software units against their requirements;
- Verify the software units against the requirements and the design; and
- Complete peer review of software units developed by others.
- Verify software items against the defined criteria and document accordingly;
- Identify, describe and track software defects;
- Analyse and fix defects, regression test software and recommend system improvements;
- Produce integration software items defined by the integration strategy; and
- Document results of integration.
- In order to be eligible for this position, candidates must have an active NV1 Australian Defence security clearance
- 4-7 years' experience in software detailed design and construction;
- Use of software configuration management tools;
- Use of defect tracking systems; and
- Team collaboration skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Highly Desired
- Coaching of less experienced software engineers;
- Defence industry and associated development lifecycle experience; and
- SDLC / ISO12207 process experience.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200166113.
Reference Number: 200166113_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below