The Implementation Manager is a critical role for ensuring the HR Payroll Program meets its objectives and business benefits are achieved through increased employee adoption and usage of new HR systems.
Reporting to the Business Transition Consultant and working collaboratively with Process, Functional, Business Test, Communications, Change and Training Managers, the Implementation Manager primary responsibilities will be to ensure their business stakeholder group is ready to Go-Live and can sustain service levels in the new operating environment.
The right candidate will achieve this by creating and managing implementation plans that ensure service readiness (process, technology and people) and maximise effective usage of the new HR payroll solution, are operationally prepared for Go Live and are service ready to support the pre and post implementation activities required to achieve a successful implementation.
The role requires an understanding of SDLC, and how business implementation, service readiness and hyper-care support facilitates delivery of large scale and complex transformation programs. The successful candidate will demonstrate how implementation management effectively facilitates key stakeholder approval to Go-Live and achieve service stability to close the program.
The Implementation Manager will:
- Form strategic partnership with your ideal business group to ensure stakeholder commitment and approval to Go-Live and achieve service stability to seamlessly transition to BAU.
- Shared Services payroll, compensation, employee administration and enquiries (Parramatta, Bankstown, Bathurst, Newcastle and Wollongong)
- Form close working relationships with program delivery team members to cohesively deliver new SAP HR payroll processes, systems and capabilities.
- Identify and project manage pre-release activities to be conducted by both the Program and affected directorates, as well as other dependencies with BAU changes post Release 1 Go-Live.
- Support development of detailed release management plans including cut-over schedule, critical release milestones, release management approval check-points, roll-back plans, resource plans, 'hyper-care' support plan and logistics management.
- Site management of HR/Payroll release activities and 'hyper-care' support to ensure execution against the detailed release management plan and operational activities to achieve service stability.
- Be the program representative in the customer feedback loop to identify and manage areas of service degradation that require improvements to the implemented solution (process, technology or training) to achieve required service level.
- Identify, investigate, manage and resolve risks, issues and dependencies.
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan to provide sufficient notice for any staff resourcing required, contributing to program activities and ensuring timely employee and manager involvement to best prepare them for change.
- Provide constant updates on program progress and remain active and visible to their business stakeholder group.
- Support transitional processes and hyper-care support for go-live through to transition to BAU operations.
- Continually assess, identify, analyse, prepare risk mitigation plans and implement actions to manage anticipated Go-Live resistance.
- Build trusted advisor relationships and partnerships with stakeholders and SME influencers.
- Co-ordinate and support testing, service readiness and hyper-care support activities.
- Evaluate and ensure service readiness, including business updated of operational procedures.
The Implementation Manager must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years' business implementation management experience delivering large scale and complex transformation programs.
- 7+ years' process improvement and systems implementation experience in a functional business unit: HR, payroll, finance, employee record management, workers compensation, call centre or shared services operations management.
- Knowledge and experience of business performance improvement and service readiness principles, methodologies and tools obtained from big 4 consulting experience.
- Relevant project, service or operations management accreditation.
- Previous experience working on a Payroll and Human Capital Management program.
- Ability to identify and profile service impacts, and design, create and implement appropriate fit for purpose tactical and transitionary changes to effectively overcome these impacts.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical matters clearly, concisely and confidently at all organisational levels.
- Excellent project management skills to meet objectives on time and on budget.
- A solid understanding of SDLC and how people go through change and the change process.
- Excellent active listening skills and ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Must be collegiate and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Ability to influence others to achieve common goals.
- Acute business acumen to continually reassess the greatest area of resistance and blockages to success, focus engagement attention on priority areas and solve underlying root-cause(s).
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar