Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASED
- Canberra based
- Contract to December 2017 with with further extension well into 2018
- Open to Australian Citizens or PR's with a 5 year traceable history
Contract for a Developer with knowledge and experience implementing, upgrading, configuring and maintaining WebSphere MQ and IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
Working within a high profile Managed Services Provider with a strong reputation in the Canberra market, you will be on site with a Government client performing the role of Senior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer.
Duration: Contract commencing immediately to at least 31st December 2017 with further extension well into FY18.
Skills and expertise
- Previous experience with WMQ8.x and IIBv10.x is a mandatory
- Demonstrated build, design and delivery experience gained within large, complex environments
- Superior knowledge and experience in implementing, upgrading, configuring and maintaining Websphere MQ and IIB (IBM Integration Bus)
- Experience working with XML and XML Schemas is mandatory.
- Expertise in the areas of Message Flow development, Message Model definitions, ESQL and Debugging skills
- Writing and developing SQL queries
- Provide specialist support to management, team members and end users in all areas of the EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) implementation
- Team player with the ability to work independently as required
- Ability to deliver in tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Acceptance of responsibility for own work
This role is open to either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents with a 5 year traceable history in Australia
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicole Folkard on 02 61519217. Please quote our job reference number: 200170239.
Reference Number: 200170239_8
Contact Details: Nicole Folkard | 02 6151 9217
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Folkard
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9217