Service Desk Consultant
- • Fantastic location
- • Great team
- • 6 month Contract
Great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Consultant to join a highly regarded Australian brand.
Who you'll be working with
The leader in its field, our client is an instantly recognisable multinational technology business operation based in the CBD.
What you'll be doing
As the Service Desk Consultant you will be responsible for managing Incidents and Service Requests, actively inform the customer on status and manage suppliers to deliver to service levels for a range of complex products and services available to our customers, while actively contributing to knowledge management, customer satisfactions and service improvement.
Skills/experience & role summary:
- Previous exposure in Service Desks support, IT or Retail or a cross between all three areas.
- Broad understanding of the asset management service
- Service Management experience within large organisations, extensive Project Management experience
- Previously led a successful ITIL process implementation, and continuous improvement program
- Business Management or Information Technology Degree
- Remedy/Service Central
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Clear thinking/analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal savvy.
- Proactively identify and escalate potential risks and also contribute to the development of risk management plans and risk mitigation activities to ensure best practice risk management
- Candidate will be engaging with internal stakeholders only and will have limited customer contact.
- Other role functions/requirements include:
- Cross checking of data entry across systems
- Data entry and low level analysis
- Attention to detail
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200170693.
Reference Number: 200170693_4
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685