Senior Services Engineer
- Growing Company
- Excellent Conditions
- Rare Permanent Role
Great permanent role for a skilled Level 2/3 technical support professional - This will suit an experienced troubleshooter!
I am searching for an experienced and motivated Level 2/3 Senior Services Engineer who will work with and be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Providing Level 2/3 technical support from the NOC
- Accurately logging support issues
- Assisting team members with support related enquiries
- Providing pro-active support through our advanced monitoring software
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Leading technical projects for our clients
- Previous Level 2/3 technical support experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level communication skills both spoken and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Windows Servers 2008/2012.
- Experience with MS Exchange Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Experience with Microsoft RDS.
- VMware experience including Server Virtualisation and Management.
- Networking experience including switching and routing configuration and installation.
- SAN based storage, e.g. IBM, EMC or NetApp experience
- Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification.
- Cisco CCNA or similar qualifications.
- Provide you the opportunity to further develop your skills and qualifications.
- Welcome you with open arms as you join this high performing and dynamic technical services team.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 7422 0617. Please quote our job reference number: 200169806.
Reference Number: 200169806_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below