Salesforce Technical Architect
- Competitive rates
- Global leader in information technology
- Great Sydney Based Location
A new and exciting role for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join a Global Leader and of providers of information technology
A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect with in Sales Cloud / Service Cloud and Communities implementations at enterprise clients. To join a Global Leader and of providers of consulting information technology
- 8+ years project experience in a hands on technical leadership position
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity, 8+ years of experience highly preferred
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud), multiple certifications highly preferred
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce, Google, Workday and other custom solutions.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
- Serves as subject matter expert.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200171117.
Reference Number: 200171117_3
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685