Non - functional Test Lead
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Growth opportunity
An extraordinary opportunity for Test Lead in Melbourne for a short term engagement for 3 months contract to start with.
We have a Non - functional Test Lead role with one of our leading client for a short time duration.
About the Role:
- Ideal candidate should have strong experience in non-functional testing with an eagerness to improve the quality of applications and systems.
- Ideal candidate will be open and approachable, collaborative, organized, a self-starter, proactive, accurate, and value sharing knowledge with others.
- The candidate should be able to lead the team in terms of giving directions & ensuring timely deliveries and should have experience of working in onsite-offshore model & be able to frontend all discussions with the customer.
- Must have experience of HP Loadrunner & NeoLoad
- Design, develop, and execute performance tests, stability tests, and metrics collection and maintain Performance Test and Monitoring Suite
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum
- Contribute to the design and development of an automated technical testing suite;
- Collect and analyses test results and provide recommendations;
- Collaborate and communicate with technical testers, functional testers, functional QA managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies
- Must also have a strong understanding of the monitoring solutions and KPIs used to determine availability and performance of these technology stacks.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly and finding ways to implement.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to broad spectrum of stakeholders including other Project Managers, Developers and management.
- Experience working with onshore/offshore Performance testing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170963.
Reference Number: 200170963_3
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika