- Parramatta Location
- Excellent Opportunity
- 6 Month Contract
Excellent Opportunity for Linux admin to join a Large Government sector.
A large Government sector is looking for an experienced Linux Administrator to take ownership of the Redhat Linux and Oracle Virtual Infrastructure environment in both project and BAU capacity. This involves Enterprise wide monitoring, new installations, regular patching and upgrades of all operating platforms.
You are required to have:
- Expert level skills in installing and managing Red Hat Linux 6 & 7
- Installation and administration of Oracle Virtual Servers and VMs (OVM)
- Hardware and Kernel Virtualization
- Strong knowledge of enterprise monitoring with Nagios , Groundworks and Zabbix including PHP / Jboss / Tomcat and infrastructure monitoring
- Renewal Java security certificates
- Bash Shell scripting
- Redhat Linux Patching
- Advance VMware skills
- Installation and securing Tomcat/ Jboss and PHP application infrastructure
- Exposure and/or interest in cloud computing
- Server installation and management in shared datacentres
- Lenovo X series server platforms
- Advance ITIL knowledge
- Excellent communicator emphasising the best outcome for the business
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200171540.
Reference Number: 200171540_2
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below