Site Acquisition Coordinator
- 6 months + Possible extensions
- Large Telco provider
Site Acquisition Coordinator to work on a contract for one of Australia's largest Telecommunication companies in Sydney
We are looking for Site Acquisition Officer.
This role reports to the Site Acquisition & Design Manager and are accountable for the management of acquisition and design projects delivered by Sub Contractors into carrier Wireless networks.
We need people with the following areas of expertise:
- Demonstrated understanding of property, environmental planning, civil design, construction methods, the mobile network and Federal/ State telecommunication legislation and their interdependencies.
- Knowledge of Federal/State specific legislation and guidelines such as the Telecommunications Act 1997 and the Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code 2011 etc
- Provide specialist advice on legislative matters to internal and external groups
- Ability to manage various stakeholders from internal RF engineers to members of the community, customers, state and federal members of parliament, Councillors and Council staff.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of property acquisition & planning, regulatory requirements and site sharing directly related to mobile telecommunications networks.
- Knowledge of the development application process including ability to read and approve statement of environmental effects
- Ability to discuss complicated planning matters with Councillors and understand and respond to their queries
- Extensive knowledge and experience in property matters. Ability to negotiate with all levels of land owners from State Government, Local Councils, major corporations and individual land owners.
- Ability to implement leasing/licensing policies and negotiate the best outcomes commercially whilst minimising risk
- Knowledge of appeal rights including Planning and Environment Court appeals. Experience in successfully managing appeals is highly desirable.
- Understanding of EME legislation and ability to discuss EME with stakeholders
Please express your interest by applying online or contact us to find out more.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 200171584.
Reference Number: 200171584_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below