Java Developer- API &Micro services
- Sydney CBD location with great transport links
- 5 month contract with a view to extend
- Nationally Recognised Organisation
Are you one of the best Java Developers in Sydney? Join a market leading Australian corporate building high quality enterprise applications
Are you one of the best Java Developers in Sydney? If the answer is yes, this market leader is looking for you...
The role will require you to build both front-end and back-end applications whilst maintaining software delivery processes.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Translating customer (internal, external or regulatory) needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or networks infrastructure in a timely, quality and cost effective way to ensure operational capability to deliver customer service.
- Assisting product and business representatives in the creation of new products.
- Assisting architectural resources in the design and documentation of solutions.
- Implementing solutions utilising the team's software development and lifecycle processes whilst recommending and implementing improvements along the way.
- Reviewing and approval of team inputs including Business Requirements, Solution Architecture, Interface Specifications, Test Strategy and Project Planning Documents.
- Reviewing and integrating all application requirements, including functional and non-functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Also reviewing and integrating the technical architecture requirements for the development, execution, and operations environments.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Hands on experience delivering enterprise grade software using Linux and Java technologies.
- Hands on experience with API integration, design and development using SOAP & REST (XML, JSON), version control (Git), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), micro-service development using lightweight Java frameworks and containers (Play Framework, Spring Boot)
- Hands on experience designing and developing high transaction, scalable solutions using software and networking technologies (Load Balancers, Clustering, Caching, Scaling)
- Hands on experience designing and development of scalable systems in public Cloud (AWS/PCF is a preference)
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines. Enhancing and improving CI/CD capabilities to reduce cycle time while retaining quality.
- Hands on experience with Relational and NoSql databases (Oracle, Couchbase, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Hands on experience with Enterprise Messaging Patterns and Technologies (e.g. JMS, Rabbit MQ, Tibco, MQ)
- Software Delivery Methodologies, methods and tools such as rapid prototyping, Agile (Kanban, Lean, Scrum, etc), Iterative / Incremental, TDD and Waterfall approaches to delivering software.
- E2E view for project delivery.
- Full SDLC
- High volume customer facing systems experience
- Focus on services/API development with microservices
- Public cloud experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200171583.
Reference Number: 200171583_2
Contact Details: George Davies (02) 9464 5955 / firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below