- 12 month contract
- Convenient North Sydney location
- Excellent environment and company culture
Seeking a C++ Developer to develop, maintain & support our 3-tiered application that contains a C++ server on UNIX & Oracle.
Senior Analyst Programmer C++
This C++ Developer will develop, maintain and support applications.
- Familiar with C++, VB.Net and PL/SQL
- Scripting languages (Shell or Perl)
- 3 years of commercial experience involving production support, analysis and testing
- Create application code to implement agreed designs
- Ensure all development work is carried out in accordance with coding standards and procedures
- Provide rostered business hours and after-hours support for production systems as required
- Adhere to and update support documentation
- Develop comprehensive test cases in accordance with standard procedures and templates
- Execute test cases and document results ensuring the system technical, functional and non-functional requirements are met
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200169202.
Reference Number: 200169202_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below