Lead Solution Architect
- Outstanding Opportunity
- Great Environment
- Growing Company
A fantastic permanent opportunity now exists to join an established Delivery team as Lead Architect working on a high profile Client account.
This is a rare and amazing opportunity for a dynamic Solution Architect to lead a team of highly qualified Architects.
Based in Adelaide you will be joining this successful employer to play a key role in their continued expansion within South Australia.
Key Responsibilities -
- Coordination of all aspects of solution development and architecture
- Assist management in researching existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances
- Ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established
- Assist and support client activities to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging
- Participate in business development discussions across cross-functional teams
- Experience working with products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with office productivity tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk Management knowledge
- Awesome problem solving skills
- The ability to mentor others
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience that shows your ability to deliver
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 7422 0616. Please quote our job reference number: 200171664.
Reference Number: 200171664_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below