- ASAP start
- 12 months contract with further extensions
- CBD location
Long-term contract role is available for an experienced Salesforce Architect to be a part of large Salesforce implementation.
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join a large scale Salesforce implementation with a large Australian organisation.
A successful candidate will provide leadership to realise the B2B strategy. You will be responsible for End to End Architecture function and work as part of a team of architects who look at enterprise architecture, technical architecture, product architecture and security architecture.
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated experience in applying formal and applicable Information Technology and Business Architecture methods
- Demonstrated experience with Saleforce implementation
- Experienced in the creation of complex solution designs for people, process and technology.
- Sufficient experience and appreciation of critical non-functional requirements such as security, scalability, reliability, manageability, etc.
- Ability to develop, reinforce and communicate alignment to future state.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200167829.
Reference Number: 200167829_5
Contact Details: Ferid
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ferid