Network Engineer - Cleveland Based
- 3 Month Initial Contract
- Cleveland Location
- CCNA or CCNP certification required
Ongoing support, design and implementation of customer network infrastructure in a customer service focused environment. Cleveland Location.
As a talented and enthusiastic Network Engineer you will be involved in the ongoing support, design and implementation of customer network infrastructure.
- Respond to job requests, resolve in line with service level agreements
- Troubleshoot network problems and issues
- Provide switch, router and firewall management and support
- Design and implement services in response to department/client needs
- Install and debug new and/or upgraded network infrastructure
- Perform rostered on-call duties (one week per month)
- Create system documentation for supported environments
- System design for both customers and internal network infrastructure
- Cisco Certification
- Previous experience within a customer facing and service orientated role
- Experience in design, installation and support of medium and large networking
- Firewall administration experience
- Exposure to Windows environments
- Adaptable and eager to learn
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Team player attitude
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200170982.
Reference Number: 200170982_7
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck - 07 3339 5612
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5612