DevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)
- Chef/IAF/Linux experience is ideal
- Contract opportunity with an ASAP start
- CBD Fringe location
Looking for an experienced DevOps Developer to join a reputable organization for an exciting project starting ASAP!
Looking for an experienced DevOps Developer to join a repopulate organization in Brisbane for a contract role starting ASAP!
In this role you will contribute as a Senior DevOps Developer within an Agile environment. Ideally you will have experience in software development, system administration and test engineering. Will develop high-quality, cost-effective, and timely solutions in this fast-paced industry. You must be highly motivated and a self-starter who enjoys innovating and constantly improving the products and processes.
Key skills required:
- 5 + years of experience in software development, systems administration and test engineering / strong preference for experience in all 3 domain areas
- Working knowledge of DevOps
- Proficient in Windows and/or Linux system administration
- Enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Infrastructure-as-code methodologies
- Platforms Administration, including configuration, deployments and operational maintenance
- Proven experience using Chef creating cookbook and IAC (Infrastructure as code)
- Working knowledge of automation tools
- Working knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Previous experience working within financial instructions is highly regarded
Send through your application today!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200171342.
Reference Number: 200171342_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below