Desktop Support/ Field Services Engineer
- You will have a strong background in Desktop/Field support
- Resolving customer issues in the areas of hardware installation and repairs
- Strong level 1/2 support experience, with a background in desktop support
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer for a 6 month contract role based in Brisbane CBD.
This is an outstanding opportunity to move into an exciting role with a progressive, growing and dynamic global consulting/managed services organisation. They have a track record of sustained growth is creating excellent career opportunities for their Desktop Support professionals. In return for your efforts they offer excellent career prospects, all within a friendly team environment!
This opportunity is available on a contractual basis, for an initial 6 months, and is based in Brisbane CBD, close to public transport and parking. Ideally you will have experience working in a Desktop support environment previously, and you will have a keen eye for customer service! The purpose of the role will be to be the first point of contact for internal customers and providing basic troubleshooting of IT technical issues, or escalating issues accordingly. You will be part of a dynamic team in an ever changing environment that takes pride in providing exceptional customer service.
As the Desktop Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing and system repair and maintenance.
- Resolving customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrades and maintenance
- Investigate complex installations and maintenance
- Follow up testing and troubleshooting
- Liaise with customers on administrative technical matters
- perform analysis and prepare reports on system problems and trends
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience in an IT support environment specifically in Desktop/Field services
- Strong level 1/2 support experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve tickets
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to act as the "face" of the organisation while based on client sites
- Good problem solving skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200171733.
Reference Number: 200171733_2
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611