Senior Applications Engineer
- 3 month contract, 3 days a week
- CANBERRA BASED
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
CANBERRA BASED Looking for a part-time role? Experience with ETL and SQL?
We are seeking a part-time Senior Applications Engineer for a 3 month engagement with a possible extension working 3 days per week. You will be working a project to implement a new asset management system.
Duties will include:
- Undertake data cleansing and preparation work pre-migration
- Extract, Transform and Load data from source systems to the migration area
- Undertake Microsoft SQL Server database administration tasks
- Act as backup for the current Senior Applications Engineer
- Manage WASP interfaces and systems (e.g. GIS/WASP Asset Sync)
- Ability to work in a complex stakeholder environment
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated Microsoft SQL Server database administration skills
- Demonstrated code development and scripting skills in a Microsoft environment
- Demonstrated development of technical and user documentation
- Ability to Investigate, analyse and recommend methods for managing data
- Previous experience undertaking data extraction, transformation, cleansing and conversion activities
Australian Citizenship mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200171882.
Reference Number: 200171882_2
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204