Service Desk Analyst
- 12 month contract
- Based in South Canberra
- Australian Citizenship and Baseline Clearance are mandatory
Are you an experienced Level 2 Service Desk Analyst? Have you worked in the health care industry and have government experience?
We are currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst to work with a large government department in Canberra.
You will responsible for:
- Reporting to the Service Desk Lead
- Logging all incidents and change requests into the register, apply the appropriate severity levels, do initial diagnostics, provide regular updates and escalate them to the relevant resolver groups.
- Providing high level of customer service and technical support to customers in relation to all incidents and change requests.
- Coordinating Change Initiators requests to achieve successful closure of all incidents and change requests.
- Providing remote support and guidance to all users in the resolution of incidents and change requests.
- Proactively develop knowledge database and process task cards to improve the resolution of issues, change requests, and increase user ability to self-service.
- Knowledge of Penelope Client Management Software (desirable but not essential)
- Capability to investigate and analyse requests and advise users of outcomes
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in managing issues from end to end.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience in a service desk environment.
- Basic ITIL knowledge.
Australian Citizen with a current security clearance is mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200171936.
Reference Number: 200171936_2
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204