Mobile Applications Developer
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative Mobile Applications Developer wanted!
- Exciting Long term contract opportunity.
- Brisbane CBD location
New long term contract opportunity for an experienced Mobile Applications Developer, ideally with Banking or Finance sector experience.
We have a new long term contract opportunity for an experienced Mobile Applications Developer, ideally with Banking or Finance sector experience. Joining a well-known organisation in Brisbane's CBD
Within this role you will work in a dynamic, self-motivated Agile team that is committed to delivering innovative and creative solutions. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of Mobile Application development trends and solutions within the banking or financial sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop mobile applications for iOS and Android using Xamarin frameworks
- Work in collaboration with design teams to understand end user requirements
- Research and analyse functional requirements translating to product design in line with business requirements
- Work on existing software product improvement projects
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews
- Develop automated UI Tests using Xamarin.UITest and SpecFlow
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years within a Mobile Applications role or similar
- Proven experience with iOS and Android using Xamarin
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience within the banking and financial industry ideal
- Must have the ability to obtain Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200172265.
Reference Number: 200172265_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below