Data Analyst - Google Doc SME
- CBD Location....
- Dynamic & Collaborative working environment..
- eCommerce/Digital Business Unit..
CBD Location - Working within the eCommerce/Digital stream of the Organisation.
My client is at the initial stages of a complete Organisational Transformation. As a part of their 3 year strategy they are looking to introduce into their dynamic and collaborative organisation quite a number of positions across IT, eCommerce, Marketing and Digital.
Sitting within the eCommerce division of the organisation my client is looking to bring on board a Data Analyst who can hit the ground running. This position is a new initiative and looking at assisting my client with a number of different tasks including but not being limited to:
- Migrating a number of different Excel documents into 1 Google sheet, this includes defining the right structure for the new document based on all of the existing documents, also involving various teams to agree on the structure
- Creating Summary Reports
- Creating 'Macros' based on Google Apps Script to automate the information within the sheet
- Additional work is also included around Google Sheets and creating Google Forms on top of them; integrating into Trello through Zapier. Overall completing the Trello set-up.
- Assisting with the Workload Management, prioritising tasks based on the data in the Google Doc, assigning it to various Content Analysts and tracking the progress.
If you have solid experience with all of the above and would love to work in a people oriented environment then this will be the perfect opportunity for you.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send your resume in WORD Format clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button or for a confidential phone chat please call Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Katrina Thorburn on 03 86804353. Please quote our job reference number: 200172386.
Reference Number: 200172386_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below