Intel Active Directory Specialist
NSW, SydneyPosted on 13.11.2017
- 6 month contract with likely extensions
- Southern Sydney Location
- Excellent team
Excellent role for an experienced Active Directory Specialist in the Cloud team for a project that should run for 2 years!
- Windows Operating Systems Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO's.
- Expert knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012 landscape.
- Knowledge of Quest Active Roles Server (ARS) are preferable.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
- ITIL v3 Certification.
- Windows 2008, Windows 2012
- ADFS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS
- MS Clustering
- Strong knowledge in Active Directory
- Softlayer Virtualisation
- Dell Quest Active Role Servers, InTrust, Change Auditor
- Scripting (especially vbscript or Powershell)
- Large Scale User Migrations
- Clusters- eg Microsoft and Veritas
- SQL Database (2008, 2012)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200172713.
Reference Number: 200172713_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below