MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Join one of the world?s most innovative Microsoft Gold Partners
- 6 Month contract with extensions or conversion to permanent.
- Canberra Location
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect? Do you have an active NV1 Clearance? Want to work for the best Microsoft Gold Partner in Canberra?
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect? Do you have an active NV1Clearance? Want to work for the best Microsoft Gold Partner?
Join a world leading Microsoft Gold Partner to lead the Dynamics AX technical architectural best practice and commercial management to support required outcomes for client engagements across multiple Government departments in Canberra.
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team.
- Develop the overall enterprise CRM Architecture for the current portfolio of applications built upon various Microsoft CRM Dynamics versions, and the future architectural vision for CRM platform integration.
- Understand requirements, conduct requirements elaboration and create a design to be implemented by development teams.
- Create the Solution Architecture Package that includes the initial business, systems, application, and data architectures for the new features and capabilities using an architecture framework
- Develop a prioritized backlog of architectural/platform requirements as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway.
- Create and maintain enterprise architecture and designs as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway in an iterative manner over the course of sprints and release.
- Leverage and reuse the CRM architecture framework and platform information in the development of the architecture. Design CRM software components and code patterns which foster reusability and enterprise capabilities.
- Support efforts to integrate MS Dynamics CRM with other systems and applications, to include troubleshooting existing web service integrations.
- Dynamics CRM Functional & Technical Architecture skillset
- Strong Integration experience (web services, SOAP, REST and Web API)
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 architecture and Microsoft stack
- Exceptional communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Ability to facilitate design workshops and conduct pre-sales engagements without supervision.
- Experience working in Agile environments & using Agile methodologies
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics with other systems and applications
- Ideally a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification
- Active NV1 Clearance
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your expertise and further progress your career.
Due to client requirements only Australian Citizens ideally with a current NV1 CLEARANCE are eligible to apply for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200172752.
Reference Number: 200172752_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below