Backend Java Developers
- Permanent Opportunity!!
- CBD Location
- A team-player, someone to work in multi-functional teams
Looking for hands on back-end developers to join the well-regarded team on a permanent role.
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for Back-end Java developers to join a well regarded team on a permanent role. Software Engineer to help maintain and author back-end services. Someone with experience in Agile and the ability to pivot as necessary which means you'll also be involved in peer reviewing team members' system designs, documentation, source code and automated tests.
You are required to have following skills & experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or an equivalent field.
- Strong track record in software development, with four years' experience developing software preferably Java.
- Solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: Dropwizard, Spring / Guice, ORM/Hiberante, SQL and regional databases.
- Understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging.
- Experience with version control, preferably Git.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java .
- Willingness to learn and apply new methodologies as required!
Ideal if you have the following skills:
- Experience with modern web technologies desirable such as Angular or Vue.
- Experience building scalable, fail tolerant, distributed backend systems.
- Environment automation experience using AWS and Ansible.
- Experience with Nginx, MySQL, Redis and Splunk
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200173002.
Reference Number: 200173002_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below