- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Growth opportunity
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Cyber Analyst for 6 months contract role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Cyber Analyst role is a highly skilled technical subject matter expert (SME) role with responsibility for using security systems and toolsets to protect customer logical and physical assets this can involve both cyber and data based investigations across a wide range of technologies. This role is considered a pathway role into security leadership.
Analysts will cover a variety of cyber incidents under direction of the CSOC Manager, and conduct exhaustive analysis based on indicators of compromise from both internal and external intelligence sources. This will include but not limited to Advanced Persistent Threat analysis. The role is responsible for the triage, incident response and referral of security events identified by the security systems within or as a result of external intelligence.
Technical or Expert Knowledge/Experience:
- 2+ Years of Operational Cyber Security Experience
- Solid understanding of current and recent (1yrs) of tactics techniques and procedures for common attack types
- Experience in the telecommunications or security/intelligence industry
- Industry qualifications from recognized training providers
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies and related threat detection technologies
- Knowledge of open source intelligence techniques and skills
- Experience in Mandiant Incident Response Platform
- Experience in Lancope Stealth watch
- Splunk SIEM platform development skills (Highly valued)
- Python (or similar) coding skills to a mature level
- Imperva WAF Experience (highly valued)
- Imperva Data Base Firewall Experience (highly valued)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170925.
Reference Number: 200170925_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below