System Analyst - Axway
- Define business requirements for the Implementation of new system functionalit
- Long term contract, Central Brisbane location
- Well known consultancy
Excellent long term contract opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst ? Axway Gateway.
Excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst working on the Axway Gateway project. Working with Project Managers and key stakeholders to identify, define, priorities and implement projects that deliver value through the implementation of new system functionalities.
- Define user requirements and functional specifications based in business requirements
- Gathering high and detailed level requirements and document work flows
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents and functional specification documents
- Engaging and building relationships with key business stakeholders at all levels
- Managing stakeholder expectations, ensuring adequate internal communication
To be considered for this role you will have the following Skills and experience:
- 2+ years Systems Analysis experience
- Proven experience working with Axway Gateway, Security Stack
- Experience with Oracle IDM & OAUTH Implementation
- Proven experience in a large multi-stream project environment
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions, business process flow documentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200173006.
Reference Number: 200173006_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below